Thursday, January 24, 2008

Un promenade dans la cite



Hello again my dear friends! Orientation has been going on since Tuesday--a lot of long days, but I've seen a lot more of the city! Yesterday we took a tour of "Medieval Paris" and saw parts of the city that date back to the 17th and 18th century. It was all so beautiful. The more I see of the city the more I love it!
Most of the time I feel like I've traveled back in time, all the architecture is just so amazing.



These are just a few of the highlights from our "promenade" around the city...(:



Most of these are from our trip to L'Opera Garnier or the "galleries" and "passages" along the streets...

3 comments:

Manue said...

oh wow...you're really lucky. I was born in france, but I left when I was four, so I didnt really have time to appreciate it. but fortunutley i will be going back when I graduate high school *fingers crossed*

Manue said...

est-ce que tu parles francais, ou bien t en train d'apprendre?

Katherine M. said...

Reading your blog makes me want to visit Paris! Please keep posting.