
Salut! Here are pictures both from Orientation and today...with the group, we all got to go up in the Eiffel tower which was cool. The view of the city was beautiful!! Then today my roommate and I went up to Monmartre and walked around (mostly to see Sacre Coeur...this beautiful white cathedral). It was breathtaking.


This cathedral is so cool...we actually couldn't take pictures inside, but it was amazing....candles everywhere and the dome is gorgeous. I wish I could show you all...

Okay, so next culture observation of the day...So, I've notice that almost everyone has a dog here. Most of them are tiny, and they're all super well-behaved. It's hilarious though because you find them everywhere...cafes, stores, the metro...it's just totally normal for them to be all over! They all just sit at their master's feet though. So cute!!

Another thing you see all the time in the metro is musicians. They're everywhere. It's so interesting though; there's such a modge-podge of people and talents...artists, musicians, street vendors. The other day I saw a guy walking around with a fishbowl balanced on his head collecting coins. Haha.


This city is so beautiful...it's hard to be walking around and not get distracted by the sites all around. for some reason I'm in love with the rooftops here (: They are all so charming.

Here are also pictures of when we went up in the Eiffel tower (:






Ok, well, sorry for all the pictures, I know I have a lot!!! I'll update you again soon! (especially about the classes and everything...ahh! I'm nervous!) Talk to you soon!!! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment