Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning"

Hello everyone--

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Yesterday I found out my grandpa is still really not doing well, and it looks like this may be his last couple of days. I have decided to fly to Cincinatti tomorrow to be with him and with my family. I'll be staying a week there. Can't really describe all the emotions right now, but I am feeling more at peace and relieved to see my family. Please be praying for us.

Love, Jess

3 comments:

abbey said...

Jess, I am so sad for you. But I am glad that you will be able to say goodbye to your grandpa and receive comfort and love from your family...that will help, I know. I am still praying for your grandpa as well as your grandma, you and for you family. Love you Jess!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Hey Jessica,

Just wanted to let you know that i am praying for you and all of your family. I know the Lord will be near to you and that you will ne a comfort to your family in just being able to be there.

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.