
Bonjour Tout le Monde,
I had the most wonderful weekend I wanted to tell you all about. I have made a couple friends at the church I've been going to (St. Michael's--a British church in the middle of the city), and got to hang out with them these last couple of days.

Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to one of my first friends here, Jordan, who was heading back to Australia. We had so much fun in our last excursions though!!! On Saturday we had a wonderful dinner at a little italian restaurant and then went out to celebrate!

On Sunday we went ice skating at the Hotel de Ville, right near the Notre Dame. It was so fun! Later we went to a cafe and patisserie and then to church. So fun!!!



I feel so blessed to have made such wonderful friends here already!!
Here are a few of the pictures!


Bonne nuit!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you've made friends! What fun. The Louvre looks totally sweet.
Post a Comment