Bonjour!
Just thought I'd write a quick update of my life....This week has been fairy uneventful, although Monday was my roomie's birthday, so we got to go out for a bit for that (I got to salsa dance some!! Yay!!)
Other than that, just a normal school week. Had my first in-class essay for history/civ class, but nothing too bad. Also, I somehow managed to write 6 pages for a paper that was supposed to be three (we had to re-write the fairy tale Puss in Boots--I got a little excited).
This weekend my friend Lara comes to visit from Florence! I'm so excited. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures from the weekend. Also, I booked my tickets today to go visit her in April...a little more expensive than I wanted, but c'est la vie. When else am I going to get to go to Florence for a weekend, right?
Further news:
-I am in love with camembert cheese, especially when melted on a fresh baguette.
-Notre Dame continues to be one of my favorite places here, and I really want to go to a mass there even though I'm not Catholic, just cuz I think it'll be cool
-it has become a goal of mine to taste every pastry here and decide on a favorite; this is a monumental task I know, but i shall bear the burden bravely (;
-it's getting warmer here, which I am soooo excited about..hopefully soon I can go to all of the famous gardens here and just sit and read. I still have not been to the Luxembourg gardens, much to my shame, but I'm sure I will go soon.
Ok, I will stop the random tidbits from my life here (:
Hope you all are having fabulous weeks.
Please continue to keep my grandpa in your prayers--I really appreciate it.
A bientot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jess- you have to go Fauchon !! They have the best "pan au chocolat"... I think Wayne ate 3 or 4 a day :) It is near the Rue Cler area. Also we enjoyed the restaurant Thommieu-- great food.
Oh yeah! I've heard Fauchon is amazing...I'll definitely have to check it out (:
Post a Comment