Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disneyland


Hello to all,

I hope you all have had good weeks. I had a great weekend (I have lots of homework still to do, but that's the advantage of no class on Mondays!). Friday I went to the Louvre again with some friends, and then Saturday, I got to go to Disneyland! One of my friends had a pass, and apparently there was some promotion that she could invite 10 friends to come for 10 Euros each.

It was lots of fun. I met a lot of new people--they are all from school, and I met them through my friend Kai, who's from Germany. Most of them are from Mexico, studying here for a semester. It was so fun hanging out with them, and they are all so nice! It's great to find another group of friends here.

Well, sorry there's not much to say, I will write again son. Miss you all (:


3 comments:

Kate Thomas. said...

hey jes! Im so glad to find your blog! Its great getting updated!
Love you, Katie thomas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.