Here are a few pictures from beautiful Florence!! Got to spend a long weekend with my friend Lara and we had a blast! Italy is amazing...so much color and life!
Looks beautiful! How cool that you are getting to do all this?!?!? I really like that last pic of the tower with the night sky and the moon behind it...
I am thinking of you Jess! weird question that everyone wants to ask: would you ever want to call that place home??? just wondering?? I miss you, truly. I will continue to pray for you and your family! losing a grandpa you were close to is such a difficult thing...especially compounded with the reality that your grandma is left without him! I remember how hard it was when mine passed away seven years ago...and every January 21(the day he went to be with the Lord) is still so precious and hard! one blessing is that you and I got to know our papas and have so many wonderful memories with them...Jordan barely remembers his grandpas because they passed away early. I can't wait to hug my papa in heaven...let's chill with our papas together in heaven!!!! I love your pictures and your beautifully written entries! i love your writing! i wish i was as eloquent! well, so long! love, nelly
2 comments:
Looks beautiful! How cool that you are getting to do all this?!?!? I really like that last pic of the tower with the night sky and the moon behind it...
I am thinking of you Jess! weird question that everyone wants to ask: would you ever want to call that place home??? just wondering?? I miss you, truly. I will continue to pray for you and your family! losing a grandpa you were close to is such a difficult thing...especially compounded with the reality that your grandma is left without him! I remember how hard it was when mine passed away seven years ago...and every January 21(the day he went to be with the Lord) is still so precious and hard! one blessing is that you and I got to know our papas and have so many wonderful memories with them...Jordan barely remembers his grandpas because they passed away early. I can't wait to hug my papa in heaven...let's chill with our papas together in heaven!!!! I love your pictures and your beautifully written entries! i love your writing! i wish i was as eloquent! well, so long! love, nelly
Post a Comment