Friday, May 16, 2008

I am still alive...

Hello everyone!!

Wow, life goes by fast!! I can't believe it's already mid-May!!

I have finished my last final and tomorrow Emily and I leave for Italy!! I can't believe it!!

Also, I have gotten a job for the summer! I will be working in Gerrard's Cross, England as an au pair for a christian family there. God is so good. I have been praying for a summer job for awhile now, but as soon as I released it to God and let him take care of it, something came through. It will be strange to be away from home for so long, but I know it will go by fast (it already has!!)

Here is my itinerary for the next month or so:

May 17th-May 19th Florence, Italy (with Emily, Lara and Leah)

May 19th-May24th Sardinia, Italy (Emily, Lara, Leah)

May 24th-May 28th Rome, Italy (Emily, Lara, Leah)

May 28th-June 2nd Cinque Terre, Italy (meet up with mom and Clara)

June 2nd-June 8th Paris, France (condo with Wright girls)

June 8th-June 15th Lausanne, Switzerland (Meet up with family mom lived with when she lived there)

June 15th-June 18th Mont St. Michel (with the Wright girls)

June 18th-July 24th Gerrards Cross, England (1/2 an hour outside London—au pair job)

July 24th HOME!


I won't have a computer for awhile, but I'll hopefully be able to check in once in awhile. I miss all of you all! Thanks to everyone who's kept in touch!! (:

2 comments:

abbey said...

Have fun Jess! Sounds like you'll be having a great summer :) Looking forward to catching up when you get home! Love ya.

hunts said...

So how are all the Wright girls doing out in France??? We miss you all but I know you're having a blast! Nathan has come over a couple times...don't worry!!! I don't think he's cried too many times with out you all :) haha Love You Girls! ~Jenni